Control Your Home from iOS™ and Android™ Smartphones
Easy home control is at hand
Turn your iOS® or Android™ smartphone or tablet into a personal, universal home remote with Harmony Home Hub and Harmony App.
Bring your connected home to life
Combine entertainment, lighting, blinds, locks, and more to create unique experiences like "Welcome Home" or "Good Night."
- Control connected home devices such as Philips Hue™ lights, August ™ smart locks, Nest® and Honeywell® thermostats, and more
- Compatible with advanced home entertainment devices like Apple TV®, Roku® and Sonos®
- Use with popular IR or Bluetooth® wireless game consoles such as Xbox One™, Xbox 360®, PlayStation® 3 or Wii®.
- Replaces up to eight home entertainment remotes
Visit www.myharmony.com/compatibility for the most up-to-date list of compatible devices.
SmartPhones in Smart Homes
Control home entertainment and automation devices quickly and easily thanks to the intuitive design of Harmony App.
- Launch multi-device Activities with just one touch
- Adjust volume, change channels and control movies and shows with on-screen gestures
- Jump directly to your favorite shows with up to 50 customizable channel Favorites
- Check the status of connected devices like lights or locks—even when away from home
Home Hub Makes the Connection
Home Hub sends commands from the mobile app to your devices using IR, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth® wireless signals.
- Works with over 270,000 compatible home entertainment devices from more than 6,000 brands
- Control devices behind closed cabinets and inside doors
- Control devices directly, according to custom schedules, or in response to sensors, which are sold separately
Get Started in Minutes
Easily and quickly set up Home Hub using the free Harmony mobile app for iOS or Android™.
- Download Harmony App from the App Store or the Google Play Store
- Enter model numbers and brands to add devices
- Customize your home experience with device groups, programmed activations, and multi-device, one-touch Activities
Initial mobile setup required. Data rates may apply for mobile app download.
Easy Mobile Apps
Download the Harmony App to your iPhone or Android smartphone. The free app will walk you through the process step-by-step right on your mobile phone. And, Harmony users can use their current device and activity settings to make the setup process even easier.
Getting Started with Harmony Home Hub
Click here for the Harmony Home Hub Setup Tutorial.
- iOS® SmartPhones and Devices:
iPhone® 4S or later, iPad® (3rd generation or later), iPad Mini, iPod touch (5th generation or later) device with iOS 6.0 or higher
- Android™ SmartPhones and Devices:
Wi-Fi enabled smartphone with Android 4.0 or higher
- Mobile Setup: Bluetooth® Smart Technology, iOS or Android device
- Harmony App: downloadable from Apple App Store or Google Play
- Internet Access w/ Wi-Fi® Enabled Home / Office
- 1x Harmony Home Hub
- 1x IR Mini Blaster
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x AC Adapter
- User Documentation