Average Rating: With 3 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
David from Calgary writes:
- Both of these are at a very low price but i was so impressed by both the keyboard and the mouse. The mouse feels weird at first but it feels normal in just a few short days. I noticed that the LED backlight on the keyboard is a tad bit weak but hey, you get what you pay for. This doesn't mean that the keyboard is bad though, the sound every time you type is amazing. This feels like a mechanical keyboard but for a nice low price as a combo with the mouse. I recommend it for budget gamers.
- Don't see many weaknesses other then the keyboard's dim LED. But i won't deduct a star just for that.
- Overall this is a wonderful keyboard for budget gamers. Definitely would recommend to buy it.
Great gaming keyboard :D
Eric from Winnipeg writes:
- I have had this keyboard for 2 months now and there is no wearing of the keyboard, for me it has a great feeling to it because of the mechanical like keys, it has windows lock on it and I can switch the WASD keys to the arrow keys which is nice for some games.
- The mouse is a bit slow moving across the screen for me but all you gotta do is press the DPI button on there once and it's the perfect speed for me. I gotta do this every time the computer starts up but it takes little effort to click the button so it's no problem.
- I think its a great deal for a mouse and keyboard. I have it paired with the Corsair MM200 Mouse Pad, Medium, and it feels great. I would definitely recommend it, I will edit this review if anything happens in the future, as I have only had it for 2 months.
Not a gaming keyboard.
Matthew Curry from Calgary writes:
- None of the keys or leds have died in the past 6 or so months since i got it. not a bad typing keyboard.
- Not a gaming keyboard the keys lack the feel expected of a gaming keyboard even for the price. I found you must apply to much pressure to keep the key pressed with playing fps shooter. i found myself standing at a dead stop while i let off the slightest bit. the space bar is starting to wear through the black coating and the blue led is leaking through. im very surprised this happened in such a short time.
- Dont cheap out on something you use so much. I use to buy Velocity no name keyboards (Memory Express Brand) and i actually found them better im pretty sure than this one but overall very disappointed with it. I dont wanna have to pay the shipping to send it back to thermaltake to hope they warranty for warn keys but i honestly would be happy unless i got a better one from them as the keyboard is low quality. I'll be purchasing a Corsair K70 in the near future or possibly a Strafe.