Average Rating: With 3 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Nice budget case
Matthew from Edmonton writes:
- This case has really nice airflow. The red LED line at the front is cool too. I like how the thumbscrews don't have to fall out in order to open up the side panels.
- The cut out for the CPU power is poorly placed. When I mounted my motherboard, a Z170A PC Mate into it, I noticed that it ended up covering up enough of the hole that I couldn't fit the power connector through. And the motherboard wasn't and oddly sized ones. I looked into it more and it turns out that some of that cut out was already partially lower than the mounts. Furthermore, considering motherboards go a bit past the mounts in size, it would definitely fit.
- Really nice case, except for the silly cutout for the CPU power. I would thought corsair would have spotted this, and it appears like all of the Spec-02 cases are like that, based on the images that I have seen (go to weaknesses portion of review for more). It wouldn't have even costed more to just move it up a centimetre or 2. I ended up having to route the cable around my motherboard and behind my case fans at the top. Still a really nice case, may have to sacrifice cable management a bit.
Ryder from Calgary NE writes:
- Great Cooling abilities, "snap in" hard drive ports make installing hard drives 10x easier, It looks awesome.
- I would recommend this case to anyone looking to buy a case. If you are unsure about what case to buy or unsure about buying this case, trust me, this is the case to buy.
Really good case for gamers on a budget
Logan from The milky way galaxy writes:
- Lots of space to put quite a bit of stuff in it
- cable management could be better
- I've been using this case for 4 months now and I have found nothing wrong with it