Average Rating: With 3 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Mike from Calgary writes:
- Incredibly customizable. Want vertical mount? No problem. Horizontal? No problem. Window on top? No problem. Huge CPU liquid cooler rad and two liquid GPU coolers? No problem. Want windows on three sides? Apparently you can order just the window panels from TT to do just that. Need massive airflow with dust filtering? Done. Need to stack two of these together for 2 in one PC (i.e. gaming plus streaming) ... can be attached. Need to include a large res for custom WC setup? Easy - lots of room.
- Makes me wish I had a better mATX mobo to suit this case better ...
- Best Case I have ever owned.
Phil from Hinton writes:
- Design, airflow, utility, and room
- When fans are mounted in bottom panel they may make some noise and the panel may have to be "coerced" into shape.
- No complaints at all. I love this case and used it for my Streaming PC build. I plan on getting another and transferring all my gaming PC components into it and stacking them together for a 2-in-1 streaming/gaming unit. LOVE it.
Nice Cube Case
Jao from Calgary writes:
- Rigid case, plenty of room for a big powersuply and long graphics card.
- the power suppy bracket is not really a good thing about the case. LOL
- great case. Good case for first builders and even for crossfire config depending on your mobo