Thanks to Cooler Master's patented Dual-Loop heatpipe design, Hyper T2 is able to provide superior cooling performance compared to other dual heatpipe CPU coolers. The special Dual-Loop heatpipes form a Continuous Direct Contact (CDC) surface, allowing Hyper T2 to quickly and effectively cool CPU hotspots. An easy-to-use, universal mounting system and compact size makes installation and removal a breeze with support and compatibility with all common motherboard and CPU types.
PATENTED DUAL-LOOP HEATPIPES
Specially designed heatpipes double the CPU contact area for faster thermal transfer.
CONTINUOUS DIRECT CONTACT BASE
Cooler Master's patented design provides minimal thermal resistance and faster cooling.
SNAP-ON FAN BRACKETS
Quickly and easily install and remove the fan for simple maintenance.
UNIVERSAL MOUNTING SYSTEM
An easy-to-use universal kit that is compatible with all common Intel and AMD platforms.
- Compact size for increased case and motherboard compatibility
- Special dual heatpipe design forms a base comparable to those with four heatpipes
- 92mm fan for maximized cooling from a compact heatsink
- Easy-to-use push pin or clip mounting systems for a less than 10-minute installation
- Intel: LGA 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 775
- AMD: FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 / AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2
|Material||Dual Loop, Continuous Direct Contact Heatpipes / Aluminum fins|
|Heat Pipe Dimensions||N/A|
|Bearing Type||Long Life Sleeve|
|Fan Speed||800 - 2800 RPM (PWM) ± 10%|
|Fan Air Flow||15.7 – 54.8 CFM ± 10%|
|Fan Air Pressure||0.35 – 4.27 mm H2O ± 10%|
|Fan Life Expectancy||40,000 hours|
|Noise Level||17 - 35 dBA|
|Rated Voltage||12 VDC|
(H x W x D)
|Heatsink: 90 x 51 x 140 mm (3.5 x 2.0 x 5.5 in)
Fan: 92 x 92 x 25 mm (3.6 x 3.6 x 1.0 in)
|Weight||Heatsink: 248g (0.6 lb)
Fan: 92 g (0.2 lb)
- 1x Hyper T2 cooler
- 1x 92mm Fan
- 1x Thermal Grease
- 1x All-in-one Mounting Solution