Average Rating: With 6 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Installed in DELL server and working great
Jaydel from Calgary writes:
- Fast and great price!
- None that I can comment on
- I installed this drive in my DELL T620 server and run a few virtual machines on it using Hyper-V and it is performing really well! Transfers of image templates of 100+ gigs are done in minutes which is a big time saver!
Great speed and size for the price
AJ from Calgary writes:
- I have 4 of these running as RAID 10 storage on my workstation, and they have performed flawlessly for the last 12 months.
- None that I have noticed
- These are now $140 less then when I purchased them, so the are even a better deal now.
Murray from Calgary writes:
- High capacity. Reliable. Fast. No more spinning metal hard driver chatter and heat. Freedom from outdated prone-to-fail spinning metal hard drives. 5-year warranty.
- Like going from the stone age to the space age. Upgrading from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 really seemed to give this drive a boost. Under Windows 8.1, it was fast, but when launching, apps didn't seem to explode on the screen as I'd hoped. Under Windows 10 (same machine), they do. Not sure why, but very happy with Windows 10 performance.
Very Happy With My EVO 1TB SSDs
Rey from Edmonton writes:
- Fast, reliable and well priced SSD
- None so far
- Recently added (2) two more of these 1TB SSD and this time both Memory Express stocks are made in Korea compared to the other (2) two that I've purchased earlier. I've installed both SSD in my MacBook Pro Mid 2010. Note that I removed the optical drive and replaced it with this SSD. I purposely setup my MacBook like this to have a second drive to store all my Lightroom CC catalogs and imported RAW photos.
Really Fast SSD
Rey from Edmonton writes:
- Ample space to store all your music and raw photos files and amazing fast.
- TRIM not supported by Apple although you can install TRIM enabler.
- Installed two of these on our Mid 2010 and 2012 MacBook Pro 13" running on Yosemite. I have to install a Trim enabler third party apps so that its garbage collection be able to clean the cells from the deleted data blocks so in the future will not degrade the performance of the 850 EVO sad.
Loads of space
Sean from Calgary writes:
- Enough space to install many games. Don't have to worry as much about space running out on the system disk. Very fast. RAM disk cache makes it even faster.
- Ram disk cache requires a UPS because if the power goes partway through a write you could have corrupt data.
- Good capacity. Great speed.