Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Great mouse but some minor things that are annoying
Steen from Calgary writes:
- Wired or wireless 12 side buttons make everything easier Durable Very light if you remove the battery pack Swap able side straps
- Some of the side buttons are awkward to hit Led lighting isn't the brightest
- Overall love the mouse but there are a few issues. Can't adjust the side button position, leds are bright enough but still dim in comparison to the corsair equivalent(scimitar)and a few more issues but most of all the mouse is definitely not for people with even remotely large hands. Awkward to hit the last two rows of buttons and my fingers drag on my mousepad because of how short the mouse is. I definitely still like the mouse but it's rather small
Naga Epic Review
Matt from Calgary writes:
- Excellent battery life using wireless. Nice solid feel to it. Coming from a Deathadder chroma, very similar overall weight and size. Works perfectly with or without wire, no jitters or latency. Less cord management! One of my favorite features is the directional presses on the scroll wheel for easy access hotkeys. Lighting looks great.
- Some of the side grid buttons are awkward to reach. Only about half are realistically usable without large adjustments in hand position.
- Excellent choice for a gaming mouse. Multiple grip styles will be able to use without any issues. Feels great in the hand. Great Razer product as always.