Average Rating: With 6 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Excellent wireless card
Ben from Saint Albert writes:
- Strong signals in furthest corners of my house. Full download speeds from Shaw Speedtest.
- Would be nice if a triple band version of this was made.
- PCIe cards are miles better than USB versions.
Not SNUG on ASUS P-55 mobo
Sylvain from Edmoton writes:
- If the card is recognized - yes, it works fast. There are issues as the card does not sit properly in PCI-e slot.
- Installed on Asus P55 mobo. The PCI-e card is NOT snug and moves around and losses connection.
- I do not recommend for ASUS-p55 mother boards,
Not For Gaming
Shawn from Edmonton writes:
- Very fast for day to day use.
- Not for gaming. You will get ping spikes in game. LAG
- At this price, it's a good card if you don't play online games.
Preston Sniher from Edmonton writes:
- Card has 2 good-sized antennas, and fits nice and snug in the PCIe slot. Thanks to the other two reviews, I avoided installation issues by stopping the automatic installation by Windows. Instead, I had the driver from D-Link loaded onto a thumb drive. I followed the prompts and installation went smoothly the first time. No issues at all. The PC is in the basement and I could never get very good signal down there but with this card it's as fast as upstairs - 25Mbps on both machines now.
- None, except the installation trick was nice to know about.
- Big antennae, good signal, solid installation. Great value.
Kris from Calgary AB writes:
- It works pretty damn fast and runs well on windows 10
- the disk is useless, windows 10 doesnt recognize it.
- took me a while but after putting it in then turning the pc on then off and on again, it works pretty good
Will need tech support
Jack from Spruce Grove AB writes:
- Pretty fast
- Driver disc is garbage. Will not complete installation. Had to contact tech support. Known issue with D-Link and this is windows 7. With windows 10 I am told to not even load the drivers. Th OS will find and load them. Not so with 7.
- It works but its not plug and play on windows 7. maybe on 10.