Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Sean from Calgary writes:
- Very Well Made. Metal Construction Adapterplate for sequential
- Price Needs a Reverse Lockout
- Its expensive but its worth it. Pretty Heavy Duty. I slam the gates when Im in the zone in forza and I've had no problems. Accepts automotive shift knobs. Sometime when you go for 6th you can miss and hit reverse because of the angle of the shift pattern when mounted. Not a big deal just wish they had a reverse lockout.