Add a compact external memory card reader to your computer through USB, and charge or connect USB devices with the built-in USB fast charge hub
The FCREADU3HC USB 3.0 card reader lets you quickly mount all major media card types onto your desktop or laptop computer through a USB 3.0 port. The card reader supports the most common mass storage device formats, including CompactFlash®, SecureDigital® and MemoryStick® cards, making it the perfect high-bandwidth solution for your photography and videography workstation.
Plus, the card reader is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 computer systems, making it a great addition to any USB-enabled computer.
Plus, the card reader lets you keep your tablets and smartphones charged and ready to go, and saves you time with an integrated USB 2.0 fast charging port that charges your mobile devices such as Apple iPad® & iPhone® and Android devices, as quickly as if you were connected to a wall outlet. . This fast charge port has been specially designed for compatibility with a wide range of tablets and smartphones.
The card reader also lets you connect additional USB 3.0 devices to your computer through the same high-speed USB host connection, with a built-in 2-port USB 3.0 hub.
The FCREADU3HC USB 3.0 card reader is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty, and free lifetime technical support.
- Wide compatibility with support for various types of CompactFlash®, SecureDigital® and MemoryStick® flash cards, and USB 3.0 / 2.0 / 1.1 computer systems
- Save time charging your mobile devices, with a built-in USB fast charge port that can charge your tablet or smartphone as quickly as if it were connected to a wall power outlet
- Access flash memory cards from your laptop
- Quickly transfer or edit photos and video from your memory cards to your computer, harnessing the speed of USB 3.0
- Sync your mobile device with your computer while charging faster than it would charge directly to your computer
|Connectors|| 1 - USB 3.0 A (Fast-Charge; 9 pin; SuperSpeed) Female
2 - USB 3.0 A (9 pin; SuperSpeed) Female
1 - SD / MMC Slot Female
1 - MicroSD Female
1 - CompactFlash (50 pin) Slot Female
1 - MiniSD / MicroSD / MMC Slot Female
|Memory Media Type||CF (Compact Flash I/II Card)
M2 (Memory Stick Micro)
Micro-SDHC (Micro Secure Digital High Capacity)
Mini-SD, Micro-SD (Mini/Micro Secure Digital)
MS Duo, MS Pro Duo, MS Pro-HG Duo
MS MG (Memory Stick w/ MagicGate)
MS/MS Pro (Memory Stick/Memory Stick Pro)
MSXC (Memory Stick eXtended Capacity)
RS-MMC (Reduced Size Multimedia Card)
SD/MMC (Secure Digital/Multimedia Card)
SDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity)
SDXC (Secure Digital eXtended Capacity)
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 8/8.1 (32/64bit), 7 (32/64bit), Server 2008 (32/64), Vista(32/64), Server 2003 (32/64) XP(32/64), 2000
Apple® Mavericks (10.9) OSX Mountain Lion (10.8), Lion (10.7), Snow Leopard (10.6)
|Dimensions||1 x 4.4 x 2.4 inches
26 x 111 x 60 mm
|Weight||3.8 oz [108 g]|