The SV211USB 2-Port VGA Cable KVM Switch lets you control two VGA, USB-equipped PCs with a single monitor, keyboard and mouse.
To help organize your desk without sacrificing valuable work space, this VGA USB KVM switch features a compact footprint and integrated KVM cables that can be connected directly to your systems. Plus, the KVM is USB-powered, eliminating the need for a bulky external power adapter and wall outlet.
This VGA KVM switch offers support for resolutions up to 2048x1536, for the ability to drive a high-resolution VGA display. For simple switching between connected systems, the KVM features a convenient push-button remote switch on a 1.5 meter (5ft) cable, as well as keyboard hot-key support and PC or Mac® compatible switching software.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Avoid cabling hassles with integrated KVM and remote switch cables
- Save desk space with a compact design
- Switch between systems easily using the included remote switch
- Great for PC test/burn-in computer control, saving the desk space required for two monitors, keyboards and mice
- Perfect for sharing computers and attached peripherals in the home or home office
- Dual system control for single user workstations, increasing user productivity in the office
|Console Interface|| 1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female
2 - USB A (4 pin) Female
|Host Connectors|| 1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Male
1 - USB A (4 pin) Male
|PC Video Type||VGA|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 8 / 8.1 (32/64bit), 7 (32/64), Vista(32/64), XP(32/64), 2000
Windows Server® 2012, 2008 R2, 2003(32/64)
Mac OS 10.x (Tested up to 10.9), 9.x
OS Compatibility refers to KVM software only - the KVM itself can be used without software on any platform
|Cable Length||33.5 in [850 mm]|
|Dimensions||0.9 x 3.5 x 2.6 inches
23 x 88 x 66 mm
|Weight||13.4 oz [380 g]|