Instant Connectivity with Reliable Performance
The NETGEAR® ProSAFE® Gigabit Unmanaged Switch series helps businesses cost-effectively expand their network to Gigabit speeds and higher port counts.
The GS105 and GS108 Gigabit Ethernet switches come with 5 and 8 Gigabit copper ports in a desktop metal case and is wall-mountable. These switches are energy efficient, built to last, and rigorously tested to provide the reliability businesses need. 802.1p traffic prioritization and jumbo frame support allow for seamless integration with more sophisticated networks.
Plug and Play
- The standards-based ProSAFE Gigabit switches senses and adjusts for network speed and cabling type automatically. Easily integrates into your existing Ethernet network - no matter if it is running at 10/100Mbps or Gigabit speed
- Simple set up with no software or configuration needed
- Front panel LEDs keep you informed of power status, link speed and link activities
- Prioritize mission-critical applications such as voice and video Support IEEE 802.1 p and DSCP-based QoS for delivering data based on priority and type
High Quality and Reliable Performance
- Superior network performance at non-blocking rate delivers true Gigabit speed with no compromise
- Durable metal case and long product life
- Both GS105 and GS108 support the latest Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption when there is light traffic on an active ports or when there is no link or no activity detected. It can further save energy when a short cable (less than 100m) is used. Energy savings lead directly to cost savings in operation.
- Industry’s leading lifetime warranty, not only on hardware but also include lifetime online support as well as next-business day (NBD) replacement support, providing customers peace-of-mind using NETGEAR switches in their network.
|Ports||8x Gigabit Ports|
|MAC Entries||Up to 4K|
|Managed Switch||Not a Managed Switch|
|Jumbo frame support||Yes|
|EEE 802.3az Support||Yes|
|Auto Port Power Down||Yes|
|Dynamic Power Consumption||Yes|
|Max Power Consumption||4.86 Watts|
|Dimensions||158 x 101 x 27 mm (6.2 x 4.0 x 1.1 in)|
|Weight||0.52 kg (1.15 lbs)|