Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Brad D from Calgary, AB writes:
- Small, Drivers install fast, works perfectly even without the control software installed.
- None really.
- The perfect solution when you are stuck with an HP Laptop with Bang & Olufson Sound that turns on audio destroying "enhancements" every time you lock your computer...
Inexpensive and great quality.
Taylor W from Edmonton, AB writes:
- Great sound. Small/Sleek appearance.
- Labelling on the pigtail adaptor is not very clear, had to mark it myself to be easily visible.
- The sound chip on my iMac failed and was quoted $500 for a new logic board. Decided to buy this instead and it did the trick, integrated with my mac perfectly and don't even notice I'm using a usb sound card. The sound that comes out of it sounds as good as the built in sound card did.