The Perfect Sound Blaster Audigy Fx Upgrade For Modern PCs
When it comes to PC Audio, Nothing compares to Sound Blaster!
The Sound Blaster Audigy Fx is a half-height sound card that's powered by SBX Pro Studio technology. It instantly converts your system to a 5.1 entertainment system that delivers cinematic surround sound; perfect for bringing out the best in your movies, music and games!
The Sound Blaster Audigy Fx also features a 24-bit 192kHz digital-to-analog playback converter with a quiet 106dB Signal to noise Ratio and a high-end 600-ohm headphone amplifier for studio-grade monitoring.
Interchangeable full-height and half-height metal brackets are included to give you the flexibility of installing the sound card in small form factor desktop PCs.
High Quality Audio
Stereo Direct lets you listen to your music unprocessed at the amazing bit-rate of 24-bit @ 192 kHz, which is considered one of the highest in the digital audio industry. Expect to hear the best Computer Audio of your Life.
Elevate the level of immersion in your cinematic experience with the Sound Blaster Audigy Fx, which is capable of delivering 106dB SNR of pristine low noise audio fidelity through your speakers.
If you wish to enjoy your movies without disturbing your family, Sound Blaster Audigy Fx is able to deliver 600Ω power, exceeding the requirements of today's most demanding headphones!
Enjoy Multi-channel 5.1 Cinematic Sound
The half-height PCIe sound card is just the perfect size for your home theatre PCs. You can now upgrade your cinematic experience with Sound Blaster audio fidelity. Sound Blaster Audigy Fx comes with 5.1 channel outputs so you can connect to your existing multi-channel speakers with ease.
Independent Input Sources
Sound Blaster Audigy Fx comes with independent line-in and microphone connectors, which allow you to plug in two different audio sources to your PC. You can plug in your MP3 player and sing along, while recording your singing session for your friends to enjoy!
Control and Customize your Audio
Sound Blaster Audigy Fx comes with SBX Pro Studio suite of technologies, which is designed to bring cinematic difference to home theatre PCs! You can also adjust the level of immersion you like, simply by adjusting the sliders on the Audigy Fx Control Panel.
Major SBX Pro Studio Functions
- SBX Pro Studio Surround provides immersion control of sounds not just around you, but also above and below for a full 3D audio experience. Hear the natural sense of audio depth, spaciousness and stunning 3D surround effects from your audio content. Enjoy an unbelievably true-to-life audio experience, whether it's over stereo speakers or headphones. Alternatively, you can switch to the Stereo option which will provide a more basic surround experience, whereby the front L/R speaker channels' stereo audio content are duplicated to all the surround speakers. Note that the Stereo option is only available in 5.1 speaker configuration
- SBX Pro Studio Crystalizer restores the dynamic range that is lost when iTunes and MP3 music gets compressed. This makes the music sound as good as the artist originally intended, and adds an enhanced level of realism for movies and games
- SBX Pro Studio Bass fills in the low frequency tones and gives the extra impact for a better entertainment experience. It dramatically improves the sound experience without a subwoofer
- SBX Pro Studio Smart Volume addresses the problem of abrupt volume level changes during playback and between songs by automatically and continuously measuring volume, and intelligently applying gain and attenuation to compensate for those changes
- SBX Pro Studio Dialog Plus
enhances the voices in movies for clearer dialog, allowing the listener to hear the dialog over the rest of the soundtrack and over ambient noise in the listening environment
Minimum System Requirements
- Intel® Core™2 Duo 2.0 GHz or equivalent AMD® processor
- Intel or AMD compatible motherboard w/ Available PCI-E v1.1 Express slot or higher
- Microsoft® Windows® 8 32-bit or 64-bit; Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit; Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit
- 1 GB RAM
- 600 MB of free hard disk space
- Available PCI Express v1.1 slot or higher
- CD or DVD drive for software installation
- High quality headphones or powered amplified speakers (not included)
Optional Items for Optimal Listening:
- 6x DVD Drive or faster
- DVD Software like: InterVideo® WinDVD® or CyberLink® PowerDVD®
- 5.1 Speaker System
|Signal to Noise Ratio||106dB|
|Playback||16 to 24-bit D/A conversion, sampling up to 192kHz
Note: Maximum of 96kHz to Analog 5.1 Speaker systems
|Recording||16 to 24-bit A/D conversion, sampling up to 96kHz|
|SBX Pro Studio||Yes|
|EAX Advanced HD™||Yes, EAX Advanced HD™ v5.0 provides 3D Positional Sounds in Games|
|Creative ALchemy||Yes, Creative ALchemy is a powerful tool that restores the audio for a DirectSound® 3D game running on Windows® to its former glory; in full surround sound with hardware accelerated audio mixing, sampling rate conversion and EAX effects.|
|Speaker Channels||From 2.0 to 5.1 Channel Audio|
|3.5mm Audio I/O||Outputs:
1x Headphone / Front Channels (2)
1x Center Channel (1 )/ Subwoofer (1)
1x Rear Channels (2)
|Headphone Amp||Up to 600Ω|
|PCI Bus||PCI-E v1.1 Slot|
|PCI Bus Mastering||Yes, PCI Bus mastering reduces latency and speeds up system performance|
|Software Bundle||Sound Blaster Audigy Fx Control Panel
Creative Software AutoUpdate
Creative Host Open AL / EAX5.0 HD
|Power||PCI-E Slot Bus Powered|
- Sound Blaster Audigy Fx sound card (with full height I/O bracket installed) w/
- Quick Start Leaflet
- Half-height I/O bracket
- Installation CD-ROM w/:
- Windows® Drivers
- User's Guide in PDF format
- Creative Software Suite, w/:
- Sound Blaster Audigy Fx Control Panel
- Creative ALchemy
- Creative Software AutoUpdate
- Creative Host Open AL / EAX HD v5.0
- Creative Diagnostics