Average Rating: With 6 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Jason from Calgary writes:
- Not very comfortable The sounds are hollow and echo-y.
- I wouldn't buy these again for sure; do not recommend.
You get what you pay for.
CG from Edmonton writes:
- They're $8
- They're $8
- You get what you pay for.
Cooper from Calgary writes:
- Got them on sale like everyone else for $8, so I'll base the rest of this review off that fact. Low profile, that is another reason I picked these. I got them to go under my ski helmet and they work for that pretty well. Cheap
- Bass is non-existent, so don't buy these for that I can hear some static if there is no ambient sound and I am listening for it, but if you are even just walking around, it is probably too quiet to hear Kinda uncomfortable when you are wearing them all day with a helmet pushing on them all day, but they they don't hurt that much.
- If you are like me and you really are not picky or an audiophile of any kind, these should work for you. I would, however, recommend getting these on sale if you can. I think you can get something better for $20.
Many Negative Reviews.
Kris from Calgary writes:
- Tangle free cord, maybe.
- Check Amazon for the most helpful reviews; the first many are all one star with many agreeing. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/reviews/B0063W8VAK/ref=cm_cr_dp_aw_btm?ie=UTF8
- Save your money.
Great for the price
Mark from Calgary writes:
- They sound really good to me. Admittedly I don't consider myself an audiophile but I was really surprised how good they sounded for inexpensive headphone. I picked them up on sale, they were under $10 and worth every penny.
- No Weaknesses, unless you're expecting massive sound from tiny ear buds for a low price.
- I have to admit, I am responding the the previous review. I don't normally go out of my way to review $10 computer peripherals. And I don't mean any disrespect to Brandon from Vancouver. I just happen to have a very different experience with these headphones. Like I said above, I was really surprised how well they perform for how little I paid for them.
Not even worth it on sale
Brandon from Vancouver writes:
- Only paid $8
- Sounds quality
- These are probably the worst sounding ear buds I've ever owned. They are somewhat comfortable, and haven't fallen out of my ears yet. Other than that, there's nothing good I can say about these headphones. I got them on sale for $7.99 and it was still not even close to being worth it. Do not buy.