The HP 2530 Switches Series provides security, reliability, and ease of use for enterprise edge, branch office, and SMB deployments. Fully managed switches deliver full Layer 2 capabilities with optional PoE+, 10GbE uplinks, enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, sFlow, IPv6 host support, and include Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phone support.
The HP 2530 Switch Series is easy to use and deploy, and can be manages with the HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) for a single view of your entire network.
- Cost-effective, reliable and secure fully managed Layer 2 switches
- 10Gigabit uplinks, ACLs, EEE, traffic prioritization
- 8-, 24-, and 48-port Gigabit or Fast Ethernet models
- PoE+ models for voice, video and wireless
- Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phone support
Cost-Effective, Reliable and Secure Access Layer Switches
- The HP 2530 Switch Series provides secure, reliable and ease of use for enterprise edge, branch office, and SMB deployments.
- Fully managed switches deliver full Layer 2 capabilities with optional PoE+, 10GbE uplinks, enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, sFlow, IPv6 host support, and include Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phone support.
- Right size deployment with choice of 8, 24, and 48 port models available with Gigabit or Fast Ethernet ports, optional PoE+ and optional 10GbE uplinks.
- Power savings with fanless models, Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az), and ability to disable LEDs and enable port low power mode.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phone support and no software licensing required.
Security and Quality of Service
- The HP 2530 Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including Local MAC Authentication, 802.1X, MAC, and Web Authentication for greater security and policy-driven application authentication.
- Advanced denial of service (DOS) protection, such as DHCP Protection, Dynamic ARP protection, and Dynamic IP lockdown, and flexible traffic controls include ACLs and QoS.
- Traffic prioritization with IEEE 802.1p allows real-time traffic classification with support for eight priority levels mapped to either two or four queues; uses weighted deficit round robin (WDRR) or strict priority (SP).
- Defend your IPv6 network with DHCPv6 Protection.
Simple Deployment and Management
- The HP 2530 Switch Series supports choice of management interface with Web GUI, command-line interface (CLI) and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), using console or micro USB ports.
- Quiet operation with fanless and variable speed fan models.
- Flexible deployment with wall, table, and rack mounting options.
- TR-069 delivers zero touch deployment for devices with dynamic IP addresses and on private networks.
Single View of the Network
- The HP 2530 Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- RMON, and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
|I/O ports and slots||48 x RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports
4 x fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports
|Processor||ARM9E @ 800 MHz|
|System Memory||256 MB DDR3 DIMM|
|Flash Memory||128 MB flash|
|Stacking capability||Virtual; 16 switches|
|100 Mb Latency||< 7.4 Âµs (LIFO 64-byte packets)|
|1000 Mb Latency||< 2.3 Âµs (LIFO 64-byte packets)|
|Throughput||up to 77.3 Mpps (64-byte packets)|
|Switching capacity||104 Gbps|
|Operating temperature||32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)|
|Operating relative humidity||15% to 95% @ 104°F (40°C), noncondensing|
|Maximum heat dissipation||236 BTU/hr (248.98 kJ/hr)|
|AC voltage||100 - 127 / 200 - 240 VAC|
|Maximum power rating||476 W|
|PoE power||382 W|
|Dimensions||17.44 x 13.00 x 1.75 in (44.3 x 32.26 x 4.45 cm)|
|Weight||10.4 lb (4.72 kg)|