Simple, Secure, and Smart Business Network at an Affordable Price
In today’s fast-paced business environment, business owners have to make decisions wisely to generate the most returns from limited investment. The network, as a critical business platform, is more important than ever to help you stay ahead of the competition. It would be nice to have the performance and features you need without paying the extra money for those you don’t. For small and medium businesses running on a tight budget, but still requiring a solid network, these switches deliver an excellent combination of features, performance, and ease of use to build a fast, reliable, and highly secure network - all at a much lower cost than managed switches.
Simple, Secure, and Smart Network at an Affordable Price
Cisco® 220 Series Smart Plus Switches bridge the gap between managed and smart switches by providing a higher level of management, security, and scalability that normally found only on a managed switch, while maintaining the affordability of smart switches. This broad range of switches provides 24 to 50 ports Fast-Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet with extensive Power over Ethernet (PoE) options. With enhanced features like command line interface (CLI), access control list (ACL), and Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), these switches not only improve productivity for your business today, but can also meet the evolving demand on the network in the future.
Simplify Management and Improve Efficiency
Cisco 220 Series Switches are easy to deploy and use, not only for small, self-installed deployments by non-IT professionals, but also for mid-scale deployments by IT engineers - providing a full range of management options.
- Simplify setup, management, and troubleshooting for non-professionals using intuitive, full-function, web‑based tools and the Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Tool.
- Improve the efficiency for IT engineers with a CLI similar to the Cisco IOS® CLI that supports scripted or automated deployment.
- Enhance the flexibility of remote management by supporting Cisco Prime™ LAN Management System (LMS) and standard Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)-based management tools.
- Optimize operational efficiency by supporting deployment of multiple business services on a single converged network
- Reduce downtime for network operations through dual image support for software upgrades
Create a New Level of Network Security
Cisco 220 Series Switches provide rich network security features normally only found on managed switches, at a much lower price.
- Restrict sensitive portions of the network from unauthorized access and guard against network attacks through ACLs.
- Control access to your network by user and device using IEEE 802.1X authentication and port security.
- Provide Internet connectivity to visitors while isolating critical business assets by using guest virtual LANs (VLANs).
- Protect the network from invalid configurations or malicious intent through security mechanisms such as broadcast, multicast, unknown unicast storm control, and Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) Guard.
- Increase network uptime in the presence of an attack through the denial-of-service (DOS) attack prevention capability
Protect Your Business Investment
Cisco 220 Series Switches are designed with a rigid quality standard, future proof technologies and excellent operational efficiency to help protect your investment and cut down the operational expenses.
- Support the deployment of new productivity technologies like 802.11ac wireless access point, PTZ IP cameras, videophones, and thin client devices by supporting PoE+ on selected ports with up to 30 Watts power supply per port, in addition to the PoE support on all copper ports.
- Meet tomorrow’s network requirement through native IPv6 support, which can enable you to take advantage of the next generation Internet without upgrading the network.
- Reduce power consumption and energy costs through Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) and Energy Detect to keep ports powered down when there is low traffic or no connection.
- Safeguard your investment with a limited lifetime warranty and professional service through the Cisco Small Business Support Center and extensive online tools.
- Support your business growth with maximum network uptime, performance, and easy integration with other Cisco networking and communication products
A Solid Foundation for Business Networks
Cisco 220 Series Smart Plus Switches help you build a solid business network for an affordable price. They provide more enhanced management, security, and scalability than a traditional smart switch, so that you can run business applications and productivity tools today and tomorrow, without the costs or complexity of a managed switch. With 220 Series Switches, you can rest assured that your business applications and communication tools are based on a strong technology foundation so you can focus on achieving your business goals.
|Ports||48 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP|
|Enclosure type||Desktop, rack-mountable - 1U|
|PoE||POE and POE+|
|Performance||Switching capacity: 74.41 Mpps ¦ Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size): 100 Gbps|
|MAC address table size||8000 entries|
|Capacity||4000 active VLANs|
|Remote management protocol||SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, CLI|
|Jumbo frame support||9 KB|
|Compliant standards||IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3z, 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet, 802.1D, 802.1Q, 802.3ab, 802.1p, 802.3x, 802.3ad (LACP), 802.1x, 802.1w RSTP, IEEE 802.1s MSTP, 802.3af PoE, 802.3at PoE|
|Flash memory||16 MB|
|Status indicators||Link activity, port transmission speed, system, PoE|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 50° C (32 ~ 122° F)
Storage: -20 ~ 70° C (-4 ~ 158° F)
|Humidity||Operating: 10% to 90% RH, non-condensing
Storage: 10% to 90% RH, non-condensing
|Dimensions||17.3 x 13.8 x 1.7 inches|