Simple, Secure, and Affordable Smart Business Network Switch
In today's fast-paced business environment, business owners have to make decisions wisely to generate the most returns from limited investment. The network, as a critical business platform, is more important than ever to help you stay ahead of the competition. Wouldn't it be nice to have the performance and features you need without paying the extra money for those you don't.
For small and medium businesses running on a tight budget, but still requiring a solid network, these switches deliver an excellent combination of features, performance, and ease of use to build a fast, reliable, and highly secure network - all at a much lower cost than managed switches.
Cisco® 220 Series Smart Plus Switches bridge the gap between managed and smart switches by providing a higher level of management, security, and scalability that normally found only on a managed switch, while maintaining the affordability of smart switches.
With enhanced features like command line interface (CLI) and access control list (ACL), these switches not only improve productivity for your business today, but can also meet the evolving demand on the network in the future.
Simplify Management and Improve Efficiency
Cisco 220 Series Switches are easy to deploy and use, not only for small, self-installed deployments by non-IT professionals, but also for mid-scale deployments by IT engineers - providing a full range of management options.
- Simplify setup, management, and troubleshooting for non-professionals using intuitive, full-function, web‑based tools and the Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Tool
- Improve the efficiency for IT engineers with a CLI similar to the Cisco IOS® CLI that supports scripted or automated deployment
- Enhance the flexibility of remote management by supporting Cisco Prime™ LAN Management System (LMS) and standard Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)-based management tools
- Optimize operational efficiency by supporting deployment of multiple business services on a single converged network
- Reduce downtime for network operations through dual image support for software upgrades
Create a New Level of Network Security
Cisco 220 Series Switches provide rich network security features normally only found on managed switches, at a much lower price.
- Restrict sensitive portions of the network from unauthorized access and guard against network attacks through ACLs
- Control access to your network by user and device using IEEE 802.1X authentication and port security
- Provide Internet connectivity to visitors while isolating critical business assets by using guest virtual LANs (VLANs)
- Protect the network from invalid configurations or malicious intent through security mechanisms such as broadcast, multicast, unknown unicast storm control, and Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) Guard
- Increase network uptime in the presence of an attack through the denial-of-service (DOS) attack prevention capability
Protect Your Business Investment
Cisco 220 Series Switches are designed with a rigid quality standard, future proof technologies and excellent operational efficiency to help protect your investment and cut down the operational expenses.
- Meet tomorrow's network requirement through native IPv6 support, which can enable you to take advantage of the next generation Internet without upgrading the network
- Reduce power consumption and energy costs through Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) and Energy Detect to keep ports powered down when there is low traffic or no connection
- Safeguard your investment with a limited lifetime warranty and professional service through the Cisco Small Business Support Center and extensive online tools
- Support your business growth with maximum network uptime, performance, and easy integration with other Cisco networking and communication products
The Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty
This Cisco Small Business product offers a limited lifetime hardware warranty with return-to-factory replacement, and a one-year limited warranty for fans and power supplies.
In addition, Cisco offers software updates for bug fixes for the warranty term and telephone technical support at no charge for the first 12 months following the date of purchase.
|Series||Cisco 220 Series Switch|
|Physical Interface||24x RJ-45 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports
2x Gigabit RJ45 / SFP combo ports
|Memory||System Memory: 128MB System RAM
Flash Memory: 16MB Flash Memory
|Packet Buffer Size||4.1Mb|
|MAC Address Table||Up to 8000 entries in MAC Address Table|
|Capacity||4000 active VLANs|
|Performance||Switching capacity: 6.55Mpps (64-byte packets)
Forwarding performance: 8.8Gbps
|Layer Support||Layer 2 Support|
|MTBF||603,729 Hours @ 50° C|
CSA (CSA 22.2)
FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) Class A
UL (UL 60950)
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 50° C (32 ~ 122° F)
Storage: -20 ~ 70° C (-4 ~ 158° F)
|Humidity||Operating: 10% to 90% RH, non-condensing
Storage: 10% to 90% RH, non-condensing
|Rack Size||1U Rack-mountable / Desktop Enclosure|
|Power||Input: 100 ~ 240Vac, 50/60Hz
Output: Up to 8.2W Maximum
|Power Use||Up to 8.2W Maximum
28.0 BTU / Hour Maximum
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||160 x 442 x 43.2mm (5.3 x 17.4 x 1.7")|
|Weight||2.6kg (5.7 lb)|
- Cisco 220 Series 24 port Ethernet switch, P/N: SF220-24-K9-NA
- Power Cord
- Mounting Kit
- Console Cable
- CD-ROM with User Documentation
- Quick Start Guide