Power. Distance. Speed. Performance. Reliability.
The ENH1750EXT marks a new speed and performance breakthrough for Outdoor Wireless Access Points. Wireless users with 802.11ac laptops, tablets and other devices, who need to stream HD video or transfer large files will find this powerful AC Access Point more than up to those tasks. The ENH1750EXT is an 802.11ac 3x3 Dual Band high-powered, long-range, Mesh-capable Wireless Ruggedized Outdoor Access Point with speeds up to 1300 Mbps on 5 GHz and up to 450 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band. It can be configured as an Access Point, Mesh (on 2.4 GHz), or WDS (AP, Station, & Bridge) for customized deployment scenarios. The ENH1750EXT is designed to operate in a variety of outdoor environments and demanding business applications, making its high-powered, long-range characteristics a cost-effective alternative to ordinary Access Points that don't have the range and reach to connect to a growing number of wireless users who wish to connect to an outdoor network.
Under the AP Mesh mode (in 2.4 GHz), the ENH1750EXT Wireless Outdoor Access Point can be used as a central connection hub for stations or clients that support IEEE 802.11b/g/n networks. Under this mode, the ENH1750EXT can be configured with the same Mesh SSID and security password in order to associate with other ENH1750EXTs as well as connect with clients under the same SSID and security encryption signatures.
The ENH1750EXT supports Fast Roaming for clients authenticated to a RADIUS server. This means that employees can be constantly connected to the network – whether they are warehouse workers scanning and capturing barcode information, employees on Wi-Fi phone calls while walking to meetings on another part of a corporate campus, healthcare professionals capturing patient information on mobile devices, or security personnel who need uninterrupted video surveillance on a mobile device when they are alerted to and making their way to the location of an incident.
The ENH1750 includes a Band Steering feature which shifts Dual Band-capable clients to 5 GHz from the 2.4 GHz band, helping to relieve network congestion and maintain optimal data traffic speeds. This means that sensitive applications such as IP camera streams, VoIP (Voice over IP), HD video streaming and large file transfers perform with improved quality and reliability.
The ENH1750EXT is easy to install in virtually any location as well with its included PoE (Power over Ethernet) injector for quick outdoor installation. The Access Point's internal electronics have been mounted in an IP68-rated enclosure, one of the highest waterproof and dustproof ratings available, designed to withstand extreme environmental conditions including severe and prolonged exposure to sunlight, extreme cold, frost, snow, rainfall, hail and humidity. The housing of the Access Point also has been manufactured to repel ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun. These protective measures make the ENH1750EXT an ideal outdoor wireless solution for virtually any locale or any venue including ski and beach resorts, sports arenas, college and corporate campuses, indoor industrial environments, and businesses located in snowy, rainy, and arid climates.
The ENH1750EXT's external MIMO antenna array is comprised of three (3) detachable 5 dBi high gain antennas for the 2.4 GHz radio and three (3) detachable 7 dBi high-gain antennas for the 5 GHz radio. This combination of high transmit power, enhanced receive sensitivity, and six (6) high gain antennas results in long range connectivity to client devices and in some venues can minimize the number of Access Points necessary for a deployment.
For secure network configurations, the ENH1750EXT includes wireless encryption standards such as Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK) Encryption and IEEE 802.1X with RADIUS. MAC Address Filtering is also included allowing network administrators to allow or deny network access to clients devices (computers, tablet PCs, NAS, smartphones, etc.) according to their MAC addresses.
With EnGenius' EZ Controller™ Management Software, units that have already been deployed on rooftops or other difficult to access locations and other EnGenius APs or Client Bridges in the network can be reconfigured to a different operational mode or upgraded remotely without having to manually reconnect to them or re-install them onsite. When used together with its include PoE injector, the ENH1750EXT can support a tethered IP camera on the available 802.3af Gigabit port for security applications such as warehouses, stadiums, airports, corporate campuses and more.
- 3 STREAM 802.11ac WIRELESS SPEEDS ON 5 GHz
- Up to 1300 Mbps on its 5 GHz for faster file transfers and smoother video streaming.
- 3 STREAM 802.11n WIRELESS SPEEDS ON 2.4 GHz
- Up to 450 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band.
- DUAL BAND OPERATION
- 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands for expanded user capacity. Greater number of channels available on the 5 GHz frequency spectrum to support higher bandwidth applications like HD video streaming.
- HIGH POWER AND LONG-RANGE COVERAGE
- Up to 29 dBm transmit power on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios, enabling long range connectivity.
- BAND STEERING
- Detects Dual Band clients and shifts them to the 5 GHz band to relieve network congestion on the 2.4 GHz band to maintain optimal data traffic flow.
- SUPPORTS SEPARATE MODE CONFIGURATION PER FREQUENCY BAND
- Choose one of three modes available to the ENH1750EXT depending on user needs: Access Point, Mesh, or WDS (AP, Station, & Bridge).
- SUPPORTS MESH TECHNOLOGY (2.4 GHz)
- Acting as a node within a web framework, each EnGenius Access Point only needs to connect to the nearest node using the best path to transmit data, working collaboratively with other EnGenius Access Points in the network infrastructure.Provides redundant and robust connectivity for wireless deployments when running Ethernet cable is not practical.
- SIMPLIFIED AP MONITORING AND MANAGEMENT
- For easier monitoring and maintenance after deployment on rooftops and other hard to reach places, users can monitor the Access Point remotely with SNMP-based EZ Controller wireless Access Point software for Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux (available online as a free download).
- HIGH GAIN ANTENNAS
- Three detachable 5 dBi high gain omni-directional antennas for 2.4 GHz and three detachable 7 dBi high gain omni-directional antennas for 5 GHz.
- IP68-RATED WATERPROOF HOUSING
- Designed to withstand extremely harsh environmental conditions via its water and dust proof IP68-Rated housing. Repels UV radiation.
|RF||2.4 and 5 GHz Frequency Bands|
|Standards||IEEE 802.11a/n/ac on 5 GHz; IEEE 802.11b/g/n on 2.4 GHz|
|Radio 1||11b/g/n: 2.412~2.484 GHz|
|Radio 2||11a/n/ac: 5.18-5.24 and 5.26-5.32 and 5.5-5.7 and 5.745-5.825 GHz|
|Data Rate||Up to 1300 Mbps on 5 GHz; Up to 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz|
|Modulations||802.11b: BPSK, QPSK, CCK
802.11a/g/n: BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM
802.11ac: BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, 256-QAM
|Antenna Array||Antenna Array Six (6) External N-type omni-directional antennas
3 x 5 dBi omni-directional antennas for 2.4 GHz
3 x 5 dBi omni-directional antennas for 5 GHz
Compliant with N type Connector
|Interface||LAN 1: RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps) - PoE Capable 802.3at (input)
LAN 2: RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps) - PoE Capable 802.3af (output)
- Both Gigabit Ethernet ports support Surge Protection up to 1.5KV
1 x Reset Button on PoE Injector
|LED Indicators||Power, LAN 1, LAN 2, 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz|
|Management Features||Client Statistics
Save Configuration as User Default
|Control Features||CLI Supported
Distance Control (Ack Timeout)
802.1X Supplicant (Client Bridge mode)
Obey Regulatory Power
|Security||WEP Encryption (64, 128, 152 bit) WPA/WPA2 Personal (WPA-PSK using TKIP or AES) WPA/WPA2 Enterprise (WPA-PSK using TKIP or AES) Hide SSID in beacons MAC Address Filtering Wireless STA (Client) Connection List Https Support SSH Support|
|Operation Modes||Access Point, Mesh, WDS|
|WDS Detail||WDS AP
|Multiple BSSID||Supports up to 16 SSIDs; 8 SSIDs per radio|
|LAN||IP (check validity and DHCP server IP range) MAC|
|SSID-to-VLAN Tagging||Supports 802.1q SSID-to-VLAN tagging / Pass through|
|Spanning Tree||Supports 802.1d Spanning Tree Protocol|
|Wireless||Wireless Mode: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Channel selection (settings vary by country)
Auto Channel Selection
Channel bandwidth (Auto, 20 MHz, 40 MHz)
2.4 GHz: 11n only, 11b/b/n mix, 11b only, 11b/g, 11g only
5 GHz: 11n only, 11a/n mix, 11a only, 11ac only
|QoS||Compliant with IEEE 802.11e Standard|
|SNMP||v1, v2c, v3|
|Environmental & Physical|
|Temperature Range||Operating: -4º~158ºF/-20ºC~70ºC
|Operating: 90% or less
Storage: 90% or less
|Waterproof||IP68 Rated Enclosure|
Maximum data rates are based on IEEE 802.11 standards. Actual throughput and range may vary depending on many factors including environmental conditions, distance between devices, radio interference in the operating environment, and mix of devices in the network. Features and specifications subject to change without notice. Trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. For United States of America: Copyright ©2014 EnGenius Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.
|Power Requirements||External Power Adapter on PoE Injector (EPE-48GR), DC IN 48 V/0.8A
Power Supply: 90 to 240 VDC ± 10%, 50/60 Hz
(depends on different countries)
Active Ethernet (Power-over-Ethernet, IEEE 802.3at)
Power Adapter (United States) 48VDC/0.375A
|Surge / ESD Protection||Surge Protection: 20KV (Certification Standard is 8KV)
ESD protection: 6KV (Certification Standard is 1KV)
ESD protection: 6 KV (Certification Standard is 1KV)
|Dimensions||284.98 x 217.93 x 53.34 mm (11.22 x 8.58 x 2.1 in)|
|Weight||1.89 kg (4.17 lbs)|
- ENH1750EXT Dual Band AC1750 Outdoor Access Point
- 3 x 5 dBi Detachable omni-directional antennas (2.4 GHz)
- 3 x 7 dBi Detachable omni-directional antennas (5 GHz)
- Pole Mounting Bracket
- Wall Mount Base
- Pole Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Screw Set
- RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- PoE Injector (EPE-48GR)
- Quick Installation Guide