Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Not a true 550w power supply
Sam from Edmonton writes:
- Hasn't died yet. Enough to power an FX-8320e and an R( 380 so Long as you don't do any overclocking but you can easily get a better psu.
- As the title says, it's not actually a 550w psu. On the 12v rails it's only 384w, so not really enough for most modern systems.
- Not the worst but you can easily do better.