Average Rating: With 4 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Cheapest case with a window after price beat*
Chaython Meredith from Calgary AB writes:
- Compact; support for full length graphics cards: Support for Large CPU coolers [the h212 evo almost touches the window] Cheapest case with a windowed side panel [after price beat]
- Very loud The feet are solid, and will produce vibration on some desks A large 3.5" drive brushes the inner of the caddy and produces loud vibrations Only 1 case fan; loud; red and not rgb; the led isn't bright but will still affect aesthetics [limiting the build; for color grading or needing to buy a new fan] Also has red leds on the power and top Only one USB3; front audio is bad No rubber cable grommets [costs them literally nothing to add] panels aren't flush No 140mm fan spacings
- It's an okay case; compact; missing many standard features but it breaks even due to the price.
It supports bigger coolers
Eric from Bassano writes:
- Nice build quality. Decent front panel. Nice window and great hard drive mounting system. i have a hyper t4 CPU cooler (153mm) and it doesn't even reach the edge of the case not including the buldge in the side pannel
- There's not much room behind the motherboard tray but the bulged side pannel helps
- Great windowed budget case that isn't budget quality.
Erik from Calgary writes:
- My build with a 750ti and cor i3 6100 barly takes up half the case! Its huge but thats good for upgrade ablity
- Side panel is a bit tight when you rought cables through the back but that's minor
- Great for the price point and can fit ALOT in the case
Great Small ATX Tower
Mike from Edmonton writes:
- ATX form in a Micro size! Enough room for a very long video card. Max CPU cooler height says 150mm but it fits my Hyper 212 EVO cpu cooler that is 159mm tall. It even has 2-3mm clearance between the top of the cooler pipe and window in the door.
- Case feels a bit on the cheap side, but for the price its is quite good. Door thumb screws have plastic molded onto them instead of being all steel. Only comes with one case fan. Only supports 120mm fans.
- I would give this tower 5 stars IF it came with more than one fan but as it is it only gets 4. I needed a smaller tower that supports ATX motherboards for portability as I work one week in camp one week out. This case looks like it will hold up to the task. In conclusion I am quite pleased with this tower. It is good looking without being too over the top and packs a lot into its small size.