Average Rating: With 4 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
NZXT S340 case
Shaun from Calgary writes:
- Looks great. Easy to install all your components. Plenty of cable management room. Lots of room for fan placement and radiators if your into water cooling as an option.
- Easy to scratch. Definitely be careful with handling it. Screen filter for power supply is cheap looking and looks not very performance minded at all
- Overall, impressive build. Perfect for budget builds with plenty of upgrade options down the road. I'll give it 5 stars simply because for the price, it's good. If you want a case that's more scratch resistant, you'll have to spend more obviously
Shawn from Calgary writes:
- Beautiful design, lots of room for cable management in the back. Tons of airflow.
- If your using a tower cooler with headers at the top of the motherboard, plug in the cables before mounting the MB. There is no finger room using a tower cooler to place anything at the top once mounted.
- If you don't mind not having an optical drive in the case, do it. With a good cooler on my CPU, my tinnitus is louder than this case.
Excellent case for excellent value
Taylor from Calgary writes:
- Small and light for a mid-size case Excellently designed interior Quiet stock fans and great airflow Fantastic bang for your buck
- Thumbscrews seem poorly machined Some steel parts are a bit lower quality on close inspection No bays for optical drives (if you actually use them)
- An all-around amazing case. Aesthetically, it's beautiful. It's about as simple and pretty as it gets: straight lines and minimalism. The interior has plenty of room, but is much smaller than most mid-size cases because of the design. There is a hard-drive/PSU shroud on the bottom of the case, which makes the interior look that much cleaner. There are also no 5.25" optical bays, which cuts down on size quite a bit - although if you still use bluray discs you may not like it. Great value.
Sloan Burke from Edmonton writes:
- Price Cable management Room Airflow