10 ft 14 AWG Computer Power Cord – NEMA5-15P to C13
Connect a High-powered Server to a Power Distribution Unit
The PXT1011410 Computer Power Cord features 14 AWG wire capable of high power connections, making it a reliable solution for connecting large servers to PDUs (Power Distribution Units).
This durable, universal power cord can be used as a cost-effective replacement for your existing PC power cord, or for plugging a monitor, PC, or laser printer into a grounded power outlet.
Designed for durability and dependability, this 14 AWG power cord is backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- 14AWG wire construction ensures maximum power handling capability
- Provides a high quality replacement for worn-out or missing power cords
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
- One NEMA5-15P plug and one C13 Receptacle rated to carry 125V at 15A
- 14 AWG wire
- Connect large servers to PDUs
- Make a power connection up to 10ft between your PC and monitor
|Product||14 AWG Computer Power Cord Cable|
|Cable Jacket||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connectors||1 x NEMA 5-15 power (North America) plug
1 x IEC 60320 C13 power
|Wire Gauge||14 AWG|
|Temperature||Operating: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
Storage: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS compliant|
|Cable Length||10 feet (3m)|