Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Works Flawlessly but Slows down M.2 SSD Significantly
Joey Diggs from Canada writes:
- Allows you to use the new style hard drives in any SSD slot / mount on your computer. Accommodates many sizes of NGFF m.2 drives.
- SLOW. Completely removes any advantage of buying a NGFF M.2 SSD drive. Slows down your brand new hard drive to old SSD speeds. Only use this to transfer / copy data.
- Good for archiving data or backups. If you want to actually use your new M.2 drive at full speed you need a PCI-E card that plugs into the motherboard. This is not the item you want if you are trying to build a new rig using the latest tech at full speed. This is a converter type product meant as a stop-gap measure, for one time backup / copying.