802.11ac Wireless, Purpose-built for Small Businesses
Deliver high-speed wireless connectivity and guest access more securely and reliably in your small business. The Cisco WAP371 Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Access Point with Single Point Setup is a simple yet powerful, high-performance access point. It offers business-class features such as Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, a captive portal for customized guest access, and robust security.
The Cisco WAP371 Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Access Point with Single Point Setup provides cost-effective 802.11ac wireless connectivity for improved mobility experience to your guests and employees.
- Provides 802.11ac wireless connectivity up to three times the 802.11n speed
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface with Power over Ethernet (PoE) supports flexible installation
- Captive portal allows for highly secure guest access with customized roles and rights
- Single Point Setup requires no controller for easy deployment of multiple access points
- Works right out of the box with easy installation and simple web-based configuration and wizard
|Interfaces||10/100/1000 BASE-T autosensing (RJ45)|
|Powering Options||802.3at/af Ethernet switch, Cisco SB-PWR-INJ2-xx power injector or local power supply|
|Frequency||Concurrent band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz|
|Wireless||802.11ac, 3x3 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) with 3 spatial streams at 5 GHz
802.11n 2x2 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) with 2 spatial streams at 2.4 GHz
|Operating modes||Access point mode, Wireless Domain Services bridging, client bridge mode|