Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Annoyamouse from Calgary writes:
- Economical case No RGB silliness Simple designed case with plenty of airflow and toolless drive caddies
- Didn't see a reset button. Is there one? Does not mention there are 2 fans included, 120mm Uses a brace to lock a 5.25" drive in place, but it's also good to bolt it down with a screw Vent holes on the side panel, but there is no dust filter. There are filters on the bottom.
- An easy-to-install case with decent space and flexibility. Really good for a moderate build.
... from Edmonton writes:
- Tool-free drive bays Spacious interior Flexibility for cooling Fan speed control
- "Break-away" covers for PCIe slots Limited space for cables near 3.5" drive bays
- Really like this case so far. Design is well thought-out, I especially like the fan speed control and the tool-free drive bays. Has tons of space. Supports sata docking on top which could prove useful. The covers over the PCIe slots and 5.25" bays need to be broken off when you install a device, and it doesn't seem like they can be re-attached - once it's off, it's off. There's limited space near the 3.5" bays, so sata cables need to be bent sharply up (90° connectors don't help)