Average Rating: With 4 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Brandon from Red Deer writes:
- Solid and well built, feels and looks like something more expensive. Good airflow and clean design
- Reset button on the case was loose, causing it to reset the computer whenever bumped. Took me a few hours playing around thinking it was the wire to the button and motherboard before realising it was just the physical button hitting reset every time it got jostled. Easy fix, just popped off the button.
- Now that I figured out the reset issue, I still enjoy the case. Especially for the price
Romero from Calgary writes:
- Solid Build - very sturdy feel to the case Tonnes of Space - the extra bubble on the sides makes a surprising difference; cable management is a breeze Modular Bays - I run 2 HDs, 1 SSD, and an optical drive, but you can move everything around for optimal airflow
- The USBs on the front panel header are upside down; I didn't think it would bother me as much as it does. They are USB 3.0 which is great, but it is surprisingly irritating for them to be installed upside down. On the Internet this has been oft complained about so it's something to do with their manufacturing process. Also watch the size of your GPU if you don't plan on pulling one of the cages, it's going to be a tad snug. Other than that, none...
- My build looks amazing in this bad boy, the window allows you to display all your gorgeous components and the cable management cut outs and tie points make it really easy to build an amazing looking PC. Watch the bottom dust filter; it's the one thing that feels flimsy on the case and I've accidently removed it when moving the case from my build table to my desk multiple times.
M. from Edmonton writes:
- The middle hdd bay cluster can be slid out allowing for an oversized graphics card like the 980ti strix. Big window to show off your components. Very sturdy feel. No wobbling. Lots of room behind the mobo for hiding cables and keeping your build tidy.
- None so far.
- Love this case.
Dylan from Winnipeg writes:
- Wide body with good airflow. Easy cable management space. Lots of slots for any HDD or SSD's with quick ports.
- None so far. Minor side panel gets a little stuck but you won't run into it daily so not really a weakness.
- I am in love with this case. For the price, it is perfect for a budget gaming PC. This side window is awesome if you have a nice rig you want to show off or watch. It does have a blue LED fan in the back so if you want to go with a blue motherboard to match it would look even better. Overall great for the price. Looks nice, fairly open for airflow, good space for cable management. I should note that this case is for sure on the bigger side but not too bulky, so be sure of your desk space.