The R150WN1X1T Wireless N Travel Router lets you create a portable wireless hot-spot from a wired network connection, or an existing wireless network to share with all of your WiFi-enabled devices including tablets, laptops / Ultrabooks™, or smartphones.
Support for several operating modes help you create, share or extend a wireless connection while traveling between hotel rooms, conference centers or boardrooms. The travel WiFi router offers a pocket-sized, USB-powered design with support for Wireless N data rates (backward compatible with 802.11b/g networks).
Directly configurable using any wireless device with a web browser, the travel router supports several additional operation modes including: WISP (Wireless Internet Service Provider - AP & Client) which lets you share an existing WiFi connection with multiple devices, or WiFi repeater mode which extends the coverage area of an existing wireless network to avoid dead spots.
The USB-powered wireless router is designed to fit directly over your iPad wall charger. For other USB wall chargers or an available USB port on a laptop, we've included a USB extension cable to power the device. The portable router also offers a front USB charge port, allowing you to charge your devices as needed.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Connect your mobile devices through a wired connection with a portable travel WiFi router
- Slides over your iPad power adapter for added portability
- Continue to charge your devices with the integrated charge port
- Create a wireless access point for tablets, laptops and smartphones in a hotel room with only wired connections
- Share one paid wireless connection with multiple devices using WISP mode
- Add a wireless hotspot in a boardroom or conference center to share with your co-workers
- Extend the coverage area or increase the signal strength in “dead spots” of an existing Wireless-N signal
|Antenna Configuration||1x1:1 (TxR:S)|
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u|
|Internal Ports||1 - USB A (4 pin) Male|
|External Ports|| 1 - RJ-45 Female
1 - USB A (4 pin) Female
|Compatible Networks||10/100 Mbps|
|Frequency Range||2.4 ~ 2.4835 GHz|
|Max Distance||10 m / 33 ft|
|Max Data Transfer Rate||150 Mbps|
|Modulation||DSSS (BPSK / QPSK / CCK)
OFDM (BPSK / QPSK / 16QAM / 64QAM)
|Security Features|| WEP Data Encryption
WPA Data Encryption
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 55°C (32°F to 131°F)|
|Dimensions||1.9 x 2.2 x 1.4 inches
47 x 55 x 35 mm