Average Rating: With 4 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Bad enclosures, fails after only a few hours
Terry S from Calgary writes:
- Small, sleek, nice looking aluminum USB3
- I had 2 of these enclosures with a 256GB SSD inside, the first one died after only a few uses, luckily within the 14 day return preiod though, unfortunately the return period is not extended when you echange, so when the other one died as well after only a few hours use a few days after day, i was left with some dumpster decoration... great price point if the thing actually lasted more than a few days.
- Do not buy it, you'll just end up returning or tossing it out.
Oustanding at this price
Aaron from Calgary writes:
- Nice form factor USB 3.0 standard Cord included Great build
- What a great product at an excellent price. The fact that it can hold up to 1.5 TB and that it's vented etc and also tweaked for SSD drives is fantastic. Good price point. Very easy for assembly even for anyone not confident with a screw driver. I'll be back to buy a couple of more - excellent product.
Best Enclosure for the Money!
EC from NW Calgary writes:
- Mounting screws (instead of the friction fit enclosures) supports either 7mm or 9.5mm drives thanks to screws compact and sturdy enclosure
- Maybe the bright blue activity light for some that leave it plugged in over night in their bedroom? but it doesn't bother me
- Has excellent throughput Tested with a Corsair Force GT 240GB SSD Max Read: 432MB/s Max Write: 424MB/s
My favourite enclosure for my 2.5inch laptop drives
Roger Buchanan from Winnipeg writes:
- low price; smart packaging; instructions are clear; nice length USB 3.0 cable included; great built quality;
- none that come to mind after a month.
- Solid and Affordable. This is the way small enclosures should be manufactured.