The ICUSB232V2 1 Port USB to Serial Adapter converts a USB port into an RS232 DB9 serial port to connect to, monitor, and control a serial device.
Supporting data transfer rates up to 921.6 Kbps, the USB to serial cable is a convenient and cost-saving solution for providing serial connectivity to devices such as point-of-sale terminals, serial modems, industrial equipment, and a wide variety of other RS232 peripherals.
The USB to RS232 converter is easy to install and offers broad operating system compatibility, including Windows® 8, Linux and Mac OS®, for easy integration into mixed environments.
- USB to Straight-Through RS232 DB9 Serial Adapter
- High-speed 921.6Kbps Baud Rate
- Compatible with Windows® 8, Mac OS X® and Linux
- Compatible with USB 1.1 or higher ports
- USB-powered - no external power adapter required
- Single cable, small footprint design for portability
- One available USB 1.1 (or above) port
|Connectors||1 x DB-9 (9 pin; D-Sub) Male
1 x USB A (4 pin) Male
|Temperature||Operating: 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
Storage: -20°C to 80°C (-4°F to 176°F)
|Color||Blue / Silver|
|Length||430 mm (16.9")|
|Weight||52.5 g (1.9 oz)|