Kingston Value RAM Memory is Tailored to Your Needs
This Kingston ValueRAM, P/N KVR16LN11/8 is a single 8GB DDR3L-1600 CL11 SDRAM Low Voltage Module. The JEDEC standard latency for this Low Voltage RAM at 1600MHz is 11-11-11 at 1.35Vdc.
Kingston memory is designed, manufactured and tested to strict specifications. It's guaranteed to be compatible so you can rest assured you're getting the highest quality memory and it is also backed by 100-percent testing and legendary Kingston reliability.
- 1x 8GB PC3-12800 DDR3L SDRAM Low Voltage Module
- Designed and tested at 1600MHz
- 11-11-11 JEDEC Standard Latency at 1.35 Volts DC
- Uses less power and generates less heat then previous generation DDR2 RAM
- Gold Contact Fingers for best contact with Motherboards
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Non-ECC Memory
|Capacity||8GB (1x 8GB Stick)|
|Memory Type||DDR3L PC3-12800 SDRAM|
|Pins||240-pin Unbuffered SDRAM|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 85° C (32 ~ 185° F)
Storage: -55 ~ 100° C (-67 ~ 212° F)