Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Excellent for the price
Richard from Edmonton writes:
- Great Sound for voice work, easy setup.
- For a Cardioid mic it pics up a bit more background noise than expected. No on mic gain control and default setting is far to low. It's a bit "Essy" meaning S sounds are over emphasized a bit so if you have an Essy voice it will make it worse..
- For the price this is a great mic, get a cheap boom arm with a pop filter and it's excellent for streaming, skyping, recording spoken word. Not so much for music.
David from Winnipeg writes:
- Very Easy to set up and use. Read the instructions and you won't have any trouble.
- It is bigger than it looks in the picture. it's about the size of a baseball.
- Excellent recording quality, minimal background noise and clear voices. Used it to do record spoken script using Audacity for a Cisco phone system. Worked really well. If you really care how you sound or are doing recorded speech, this is worth the extra $40 over a cheapo mic.