Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Love this mic
D'Arcy from Calgary writes:
- Amazing sound quality. Super sensitive, while still having good directional pattern when needed (the gain knob on the back can crank it up to superman level sensitivity if needed). Can clamp on a popper-stopper to the stand. Love this thing. I use it for voiceovers, skype calls, adobe connect sessions. It does have 3.5mm headphone jack on the bottom if you want other output. And the mute button right on the front is handy.
- none. fantastic mic. love it.
- If you have the cash, go for it. If not, the snowball is a good fallback. But this is a great mic. Not sure what the other reviewer was complaining about.
Bulky, Not bad sound
Sean E from Calgary writes:
- Easy to set up. Various microphone patterns for various situations. On-microphone gain control.
- Bulky. Sound is a little too "warm". No XLR or 3.5mm microphone out, only USB. Expensive.
- If you're thinking hard whether to get this microphone due to the price then don't get it. It looks luxurious and is very easy to hook up but it's overkill for most people. I think it's too expensive for what you get.