Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Awesome HTPC Case
Trevor from Winnipeg writes:
- - Size: very short to fit into TV stands, total footprint can be described as tiny - Cooling: not amazing, but better than you would expect for not having any exhaust fans - Fits full sized HDD's, graphics cards, MicroATX MoBo's Etc. - Power Supply: still running strong after 2+years with a 95W CPU and 75W GPU, this has exceeded my expectations. - Price, this really steps up with 5 star value
- - Power supply: I know i was just raving, but in order to accommodate a power hungry GPU, you would need to upgrade to a Silverstone SFX PSU with PCIE connectors, then the value proposition goes out the window, and you would need to get a GPU with a blower style cooler to prevent overheating. - Cooling: there are better tiny enclosures (but not at this price) - still does not come with USB3 front header (this is hard to forgive in 2017) - AMD cpus will require a little Dremmel work to fit
- Are there better cases? Yes, but not at this price. this would be a good case for a GTX1050Ti max! do not expect to build a barn burning gaming rig cause the PSU and Cooling will not keep up. but for a tiny case for full size pc parts on a tight budget, this has no competition