The MDP2VGA2 Mini DisplayPort to VGA converter enables you to connect your Mini DisplayPort video source (Laptop, Macbook®, Ultrabook etc.) to a VGA monitor or projector, saving the expense of upgrading to a Mini DisplayPort compatible display.
With a small foot print and no external power adapter this mDP to VGA adapter ensures maximum portability making it an ideal laptop accessory.
Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt™ I/O port, the adapter supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
The MDP2VGA2 is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Save upgrade costs by connecting your Mini DisplayPort computer to a VGA monitor or Projector
- Maximum portability, with small foot print, and no external power adapter
- Use with single-mode Mini DisplayPort video outputs that are not capable of outputting multimode DP++ signals, such as ATI® Eyefinity video cards
- Ideal for using your VGA monitor as a secondary display
- Connect your VGA display device (monitor, projector) directly to a Mini DisplayPort 1.2 output device
|Connectors||Mini-DisplayPort (20 pin) Male
VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female
|Chipset ID||Analogix ANX9833|
|Max Analog Resolutions||1920x1200 / 1080p (output)|
|Max Digital Resolutions||1920x1200 / 1080p (input)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 80°C (14°F to 176°F)|
|Cable Length||3.9 in [100 mm]|
|Weight||0.9 oz [25 g]|