Average Rating: With 4 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Lasted 6 Months
Doug K from Edmonton writes:
- Ran quiet when working.
- After 6 months it is now very noisy.
- Just RMA'ing the fan. Not sure if I will buy a new one or the more expensive different brand.
Travis from Calgary, AB writes:
- -Easy to install -low price - PWM controlled fan -Relatively Quiet when positioned to suck air out of case
- -No anti vibration mounts - Loud when positioned to blow air into case
- My Computer only came with a CPU Fan and a single fan slot on the back of the case for an additional fan. The addition of this fan to suck hot air out of my case cooled my average Temp by nearly 10 C° and now runs much more smoothly in the 20-30 C° range while not under full load. To say I'm happy is an understatement.
Great 80mm for the price, and PWM!
Andrew from Calgary, AB writes:
- -Quiet -Good looking -Very low price point -PWM controlled
- -Does not have advertised PST
- Excellent fan for the price. It's by no means a Noctua, but for five bucks you really can't argue, because 5 bucks alone is how much Noctua would charge just to add PWM control to a fan, where this comes standard with it. However keep in mind this model that Memory Express sells does NOT have the PST (PWM sharing technology, basically a built-in fan header splitter) that is advertised on the description page.
James P from Spruce Grove writes:
- Cheap. Not as loud as some other 80 mm fans that are more expensive. Has a 30 cm cable between the header and the chassis
- Loud. Thin wire leads No anti-vibration mounts sones phons dBA 0.3 26.2 22.5 Wish they would just post in dB to make comparisons easier. Spend the money. Get the Noctura if you need a quiet fan.
- Best Bang for the buck. But be prepared for the noise.