The Arctic F8 PWM Series Fan
The PWM case fan series allow perfect case fan regulation with PWM and therefore the required cooling at the lowest noise level.The innovative F8 design of the fan blades improves the air flow and facilitates a highly efficient ventilation. The impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure.
- 80mm PWM-Controlled Fan with Regulates Fan Speed Based on Load
- 860-2000 RPM, High Variable Airflow/Static Pressure and Low Noise: 31 CFM at 22.5 dBA
- Low-Noise Blades Design Increasing Airflow and Minimizing Fan Noise
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing Significantly Extends Service Life
Excellent Air Flow
Its unique fan blades boost the volume of air flow by 20% at 2,000 RPM, compared with generic case fans to facilitate efficient ventilation.
Virtually Quiet Operation
The low noise impeller of this PC fan delivers vast air flow to optimize ventilation while pushing the noise level to the minimum.
It is designed to bring cool air in from the outside or withdraw the heat from the chassis, or do both with more fans if stronger ventilation is required.
|Fan Size||80 x 80 x 25mm (3.1 x 3.1 x 1.0")|
|Blade Geometry||9 Blade Fan Design|
|Rotational Speed||860 ~ 2,000rpm|
|Airflow||Up to 31 CFM|
|Acoustical Noise||0.3 Sones maximum|
|Power||12Vdc @ 0.15A Maximum, 1.8W|
|Dimensions||80 x 80 x 25mm (3.1 x 3.1 x 1.0")|
|Weight||72g (2.5 oz)|
- Arctic F8 PWM 80mm PWM Case Fan, Rev 2
- 4 Piece Mounting Screw Kit
- Instruction Manual