The SMFIBLCSC4 4m LC to SC Single-Mode Duplex Fiber Cable features 9/125 micron fiber for high-speed, high bandwidth data transmissions over Gigabit Ethernet and Fiber Channel networks, with support for duplex single-mode applications.
This LC-SC patch cable is housed in a LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) flame retardant jacket, to ensure minimal smoke, toxicity and corrosion when exposed to high sources of heat, in the event of a fire – an ideal solution for use in industrial settings, central offices and schools, as well as residential settings where building codes are a consideration.
Each Duplex 9/125 (OS1) Single-Mode Fiber Patch Cable is individually tested and certified to be within acceptable optical insertion loss limits for guaranteed compatibility and 100% reliability, and is backed by our lifetime warranty.
- Suitable for installations under restrictive building codes, with LSZH rating
- Guaranteed reliability
- Use in Gigabit Ethernet and Fiber Channel applications
- Ideal solution for data applications requiring high speed data transmission
- Broadband systems
- Telecommunication/Data communication
- Fiber Connections in Patch Panels, Hubs, Switches, Routers
|Connectors||Fiber Optic SC Male
Fiber Optic LC Male
|Fiber Type||Single Mode|
|Fire Rating||LSZH Rated (Low Smoke Zero Halogen)|
|Cable Length||13.1 ft [4 m]|