Perfect for fiber cable runs between multiple backbone switches, hubs and routers as well as higher end networking equipment, this 5m (16ft) high speed 10 Gigabit Multimode Duplex Fiber Cable is terminated at both ends with LC connectors, and is composed of 50/125 micron OM3 aqua fiber to deliver reliable data transfers at blinding speeds.
Suited for a broad range of environments, this high speed 10 Gigabit Multimode Duplex Fiber Cable is housed in a flame retardant, LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) cable jacket, taking safety to a new level by ensuring minimal smoke, toxicity and corrosion in the event of a fire – making it the best choice for a wide range of environments, including industrial settings, central offices and schools, as well as residential settings where building codes are a consideration.
- Fiber Optic cable provides a higher quality signal over a greater distance
- A more durable cable design
- Cost effective, high-bandwidth optimized for gigabit and 10 Gb networks
- Backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty
- Used in 10 Gigabit high speed network environments
- Telecommunication / Data communication
- Broadband systems
- Ideal solution for data applications requiring high speed
|Connectors||Fiber Optic LC Male|
|Fiber Type||Multi Mode|
|Fire Rating||LSZH Rated (Low Smoke Zero Halogen)|
|Cable Length||16.4 ft [5 m]|