Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Liam from Calgary writes:
- Slim, front - mounted USB3 ports, feels relatively sturdy, easy access screwless top/side panel, mounts horizontally or vertically. Good value with included 300w power supply.
- *** Doesn't work with ITX motherboards *** because (in my experience) mini-ITX motherboards have the connectors for the case (power LED, power switch, HDD activity, USB, audio connectors, etc.) on the "top" of the board. This case's internal connectors are too short to reach the top of a mini-ITX board when it's mounted. The cables would reach a uATX just fine, but they didn't reach my mini-ITX board's connector ports. It's tiny inside. Yeah, it's SFF, but it's tiny.
- Don't try to use it with a mini-ITX motherboard, or if you need to use two 3.5" HDDs this is not your case. Otherwise it's decent.