This 2m 50/125 Multimode LC/MT-RJ Multimode Fiber Patch Cable provides the necessary connection between fiber networking devices for high-speed, long distance networks.
Ensuring optimal data transfers and network stability, 50/125-micron cables offer nearly three times the bandwidth of 62.5/125-micron cables, so your data will be transferred at higher rates over longer distances.
Each of our Fiber Patch Cables is individually tested and certified to be within acceptable optical insertion loss limits for guaranteed compatibility and 100% reliability.
- Fiber Optic cables are an ultimate solution for high-speed data transmission
- Fiber Optic cables provide a higher quality signal over a greater distance
- Does not carry electricity thereby avoiding the explosive consequences of a broken copper line
- Can maximize wiring conduit usage while minimizing installion problems
- Used by long distance networks with mission critical data
- Telecommunication / Data communication
- Broadband systems
- Ideal solution for data applications requiring high speed data transmission
|Connectors||Fiber Optic LC Male
Fiber Optic MT-RJ Male
|Fiber Type||Multi Mode|
|Cable Length||6.6 ft [2 m]|