Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
htpc from Calgary writes:
- Its not plastic case,very sturdy,looks perfect under tv
- Too bright led at the front power button(can be easily unconnected or dimmed using a sticky tape :), If use a none modular psu useless cables takes a lot of space, if u use a lot of cd/dvd there is no space inside for drive.
- Very, very nice cube for htpc
HTPC Builder from Edmonton writes:
- -Strong construction! -Great ventilation -Front mesh has a filter -Small form factor
- -Plastic feet, would of preferred rubber or something more grippy
- Awesome case! Highly recommend it. The LED on the power button doesn't work on mine, but never wanted it on in the first place as it's a HTPC build. It saved me the time.