Put a lock on your personal data with Kingston's DataTraveler® Locker+ G3
It secures receipts, bank statements and other sensitive documents with hardware encryption and password protection for a double layer of data security. The drive locks down and reformats after 10 failed login attempts, so users can rest assured their data is safe even if the drive is lost or stolen.
Its USB 3.0 interface delivers fast speeds that are approximately eight times the speed of the previous generation, to secure files faster.
DataTraveler Locker+ G3 is easy for anyone to setup and easy to use, with no application installation required; all the software and security needed is built in. It works on both Windows systems and Macs so users can access files from multiple systems, without installing a program on every computer used.
It features a durable metal casing to protect the drive from drops, bumps and knocks plus its built-in key loop makes it convenient to take your data anywhere. The cap fits on the back of the drive so it won't get lost.
DataTraveler Locker+ G3 is covered by a five-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston® reliability.
- Hardware Encryption - The best in personal security to keep your data safe.
- Superior Password Protection - User sets a password to prevent unauthorized access.
- Easy To Use - No application installation required.
- Versatile - Works interchangeably between Max OS X and Windows systems.
- Secure - Drive locks down and reformats after 10 invalid login attempts.
- Co-Logo Program Available - Customize DataTraveler Locker+ G3 by adding your logo and/or digital files and instantly increase your organization's brand recognition. The Customization Program offers unique packaging, custom profiles, color adjustments, content loading and more, all with easy and convenient ordering.
Windows® 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7 (SP1)
Windows Vista® (SP2)
Windows XP (SP3)
Mac OS v.10.6.x–10.9.x
(USB 3.0 connectivity requires a USB 3.0 port)
|Write Speed||Up to 20MB/s|
|Read Speed||Up to 135MB/s|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 60°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 85°C|
|Dimensions||60.56 x 18.6 x 9.75 mm (2.38 x 0.73 x 0.38 in)|