Average Rating: With 5 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Great unit for a decent price
Jim Rose from Lethbridge Alberta writes:
- This cooler keeps my cpu running about ten degrees cooler than the stock air system did. Easy to install, nice looking and the price was right. A few people said it is loud, I personally can't hear it over the normal sound that the case fans make... it doesn't seem obtrusive to me.
- The radiator is quite thick, and with the fan assembly mounted you may need a case with extra headroom that is designed to accommodate a top radiator assembly.
- It's a practical and effective cooling unit for those who need performance cooling with minimal installation effort, at a very decent price point.
Excellent CPU cooler
Anton Walker from Winnipeg writes:
- Large radiator for cooling your CPU under heavy loads. The Corsair logo glows, if you care about that kind of thing.
- Fans could be a little thinner and as everyone else said, quieter under loads. I bought the same brand in a case and the radiator didn't match up to all the holes on the top for screwing in place. I couldn't use the small screws with the washers as the rubber grommets in the case were pretty thick. I was able to install without the washers and the rubber grommets (as long as its not tightened super tight) worked fine for vibration protections.
- I am happy with this cooler. But found in the same branded case that the fit for this with he fans was tight and had to forgo installing two screws. At least I can get three of them in so thats good.
Elias from Calgary writes:
- Low temperatures, easy installation
- Took a few months to fully bake thermal compound; temps dropped by about 8-10 ° C after bake in period. Screws that come with radiator for mounting seem a bit short.
- Setup: -Fractal Design Arc XL -Intel i5-4670k @ 1.2V & 4.2Ghz -Room Temp: 21 ° C System Idle Temperature: 28 ° C Full System Load (Prime95): 65 ° C
Aaron780 from Edmonton writes:
- Cools well keeps my i5-4670k at stock speed at 30c
- the Fans are so LOUD. they are almost unusable they are so loud and at the highest setting i can't stand them
- Good unit just get different fans .
almost too good...
Seamus from calgary writes:
- it runs so cold that the fans sometimes turn off! if i put my cpu under load the fans do indeed stay on but when im idle they basically never spin.
- a bit noisy under load
- great cooler but replace the fans if you have the money (noise)