Data Security to Safeguard Your Sensitive Business Information.
Kingston's DataTraveler® Vault Privacy 3.0 (DTVP 3.0) USB Flash drive provides affordable business-grade security with 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption using XTS block cipher mode, which offers stronger protection than CBC and ECB modes. It protects 100 per cent of stored data and enforces complex password protection with minimum characteristics to prevent unauthorised access. For additional peace of mind, the drive locks down and reformats after 10 intrusion attempts. It also features a read-only access mode to avoid potential malware risks.
Companies can add DTVP 3.0 to their standards list with confidence since its industry-leading NAND and controller design allow for NAND to be interchanged without requalification and certification of security features. Plus, they no longer have to compromise transfer speeds for safety, due to DTVP 3.0's SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology and backwards compatibility with USB 2.0.
Companies can also customise the DTVP 3.0 in a variety of ways to meet specific needs and the most frequently requested internal corporate IT requirements, such as serialisation numbering (via standard characters or as 2D and 3D barcodes), number of attempted password entries, minimum password length and customised product identifier (PID) for standard end-point management software (white-listing).
- Business-grade security - 100 per cent of stored data is protected by hardware-based, 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) in XTS mode
- USB 3.0 - latest USB standard guarantees backwards compatibility with USB 2.0
- Read-only access mode - when selected, access files in read-only mode to avoid potential malware risks
- Enforced password protection - complex password is user set with minimum characteristics to prevent unauthorised access
- Secure - drive locks down and reformats after 10 intrusion attempts
- Easy to use - no admin rights or application installation required
- Customisable1 - preload content, password length, maximum number of password attempts and internal/external serialisation numbering
- Co-logo1 available
- Durable - resilient protection for data in a waterproof2 aluminium casing
- TAA compliant
Windows® 8.13, 8, 7(SP1), Vista®(SP2)
Mac OS X v. 10.6-10.9
Linux v. 2.6 +4
- USB 3.0 compliant and 2.0 compatible
- Two (2) free drive letters required for use5
|Write Speed||Up to 22MB/s7|
|Read Speed||Up to 165MB/s7|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 85°C (-4°F to 185°F)|
|Dimensions||77.9 x 22.2 x 12.05 mm (3.06" x 0.9" x 0.47")|
1. Minimum quantity required. Performed at the factory.
2. Up to 4 ft.; conforms to IEC 60529 IPX8. Product must be clean and dry before use.
3. Only non-RT version of Windows 8 is supported.
4. Certain distributions of Linux will require super-user (root) privileges in order to execute the DataTraveler commands properly in the terminal application window.
5. First free drive letters after physical devices such as system partition, optical drives etc.
6. Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston's Flash Memory Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
7. Speed may vary due to hardware, software and usage.