The Linksys Gigabit Switches allow you to quickly and easily expand the wired connections in your home. With anywhere from 5 to 24 Ethernet ports (depending on model) you can enjoy faster speeds and increased performance across your devices. Having connection speeds up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet 10/100 and QoS you will experience better quality audio and video streaming.
It also comes equipped with Power Save, which detects which ports aren't being utilized and minimizes their power usage and auto-sensing Ports maximize the data flow rates 10/100/1000 Mbps.
Designed to be placed on your desktop or rack mounted, the Switches have durable metallic chassis and non head-of-line blocking architecture.
For faster wired connections to your devices, the Linksys Gigabit Switches are the perfect solution for your home or home office.
- Full-duplex IEEE 802.3x flow control and half-duplex backpressure with intelligent port-based congestion detection and broadcast rate control
- All ports support auto MDI/MDI-X cable detection
- Non head-of-line blocking architecture
- QoS: Prioritize video and audio applications for better streaming (IEEE 802.1p
- Power Save: Advanced power saving mode detects unused ports
- 10x faster connections than standard 10/100 Ethernet
- Auto-Sensing Ports: Adjust to maximize data flow rates of 10/100/1000 Mbps
|Standards||IEEE802.3, 802.3u, 802.3x,802.3ab|