Average Rating: With 8 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Chris from Edmonton writes:
- Good size, lots of air flow, has a tasteful aesthetic to it. Room for sufficient amount of fans.
- Has some flimsy parts to it, 2.5 HDD clips break easy, front panel feels breakable. Would have preferred a spot for a 3rd fan in the front rather than 5.25 ports.
- I like it overall just wish it had that last little bit of quality to it
Faulty After A Year
James Z from Calgary writes:
- Good case overall, nice design, plenty of room, easy mounting for radiators and fans. Good airflow Standard fans are quiet
- Hard to move, if carrying from the top the indent at the front of the case is quite small and hard to reach fingers into. After only a year of owning the case, with minimal movement. (moved a single time) no physical damage, and decent temps on my hardware, the ports for my headphones had broken, and sound only comes in on one side. The headphones are fine themselves, googling this issue reveals it is most likely a loose wire in the case itself.
- Overall I like the case, it is just disappointing that after only a year of gentle use there seems to be issues with the case itself. while possibly fixable, it is not worth the time for me to tear down my entire rig and try to re-solder a possibly loose cable.
Great case for gamers/enthusiasts
Kevan from Edmonton writes:
- I personally own an 800D case but bought this one for my brothers recent build -- and we both love it. The number of dust filters on the case, plus the removable (washable) panels was a huge plus that I didn't know it had. The 4 quick mounting slots for SSD's are an awesome feature. We set this build up with the Corsair H100i GTX CPU cooler and it went in without a single problem. Looking forward to getting it all done with dual GPU's.
- My ONLY complaint is that some of the plastic, particularly the mounts for the HDD drive cages is rather weak feeling. They're also positioned horizontally, not vertically as shown in the photos (thought I think maybe there are two different version of this), but that's really not a problem.
- Excellent case, great build. I love Corsair cases -- wouldn't buy anything else.
Seamus from Calgary writes:
- Looks sleek, good cooling support, lots of space and hard drive mounting locations.
- Would have liked to see support for a 360mm radiator in the front of the case.
- Best full tower ATX case I've seen.
Anton Walker from Winnipeg writes:
- Removable dist screens on top, bottom and front. Lots of air flow. There is holes to rout cables through for a hidden cable setup so as to allow more air flow. Two SSD holders inside the back cover on the case.
- If your using a 240mm CPU cooling unit (the long radiator with two fans) then you will find that the board sits up a little to high and two of the eight screws you won't be able to get into place. There was only one hard drive rack where the image shows two of them. Two 5 1/4" bays when three would have been much better.
- I like that there are two SSD's holders in the case. There wasn't enough room to support the 240mm CPU fan and a little extra height by adding a 3 1/4 inch bay would have been beneficial.
just buy it
jack from Edmonton writes:
- price Airflow especially with hard drive cages removed reasonable dimensions compared to 900D but still large enough
- plastic clips holding the front face on break off easy, i bought mine with one already broken
- bought this for my first build, like everything about it
Good case in general
Matei from Calgary writes:
- Large window, lots of space for cable management. The 3 SSD mounts are very well placed on the right side. Airflow is not bad and the case just looks sleek.
- The HDD drive cages are too big and bulky... I would have preferred the mounting cages to be 1, maximum 2 slots.
- 4 stars because it came with a dead 140mm fan. All in all, great case.
Adrian from Brandon writes:
- Nice aesthetics. Huge window is nice for showing of interior.Case is massive inside making build very easy. Liked the drive options with tons of room for drives.
- More plastic inside than would have liked. Bit of a trade-off though as the case weighs a ton. Plastic, so far, seems to be fairly strong though.
- Love the case would recommend and would purchase again. Love the overall feel of quality on the exterior. It is large be prepared!