Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Pioneer SP-SB23W = Fantastic
KGiesbrecht from Calgary writes:
- - Sounds Amazing. - Bluetooth. - Simple Set Up. - Quality Drivers. - Small But Surprisingly Powerful Sub That Works Seamlessly With The Sound Bar. - You Are Able To Connect Other Learning Bluetooth Remotes To This Sound Bar. - Wood Type Cabinet. I Like The Looks Compared To Others With The Cheap Plastic. I Believe This Helps With The Quality Of Sound.
- - Cost Unless You Get It On Sale....Which I Did :) - The Remote Is Very Basic....Doesn't Bother Me. - Larger Than Most Sound Bars.....Doesn't Bother Me. - Less Connections Than Other Sound Bars....Doesn't Bother Me.
- Only Had This 3 Days So Far But I Have Put It Through Its Paces. This Thing Is Clearer, Louder, And Thumps Harder Than I Expected. Pioneer Has Admitted To Bluetooth Connectivity Problems With The First Batch Of Sound Bars. So Far I Have Not Had Any Connectivity Issues So Perhaps It Has Been Rectified. I Love Memory Express For Their 7 Day Return And IPR Warranty. Your In Good Hands If Something Does Happen. I Recommend The SP-SB23W To Anyone Looking To Upgrade From Their Tv Speakers.