Average Rating: With 3 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Good quality but design left room for improvement
Phil from Calgary writes:
- Good build quality. Good looking.
- Very tight fit. Be prepared to grind about 1 cm of the HDD bracket away to let the board slides into place.
- There is no way to slide an ASUS mATX board in. The fit is very tight and the HDD bracket is only 1 - 2 mm away from the edge of the board after it is slided into place. Whoever deigned this case has never physically installed a mATX board in this. The fit is so tight, I ended up having to grind part of the HDD bracket off to make room for the board to go in without breaking anything.
Martin from Vancouver, BC writes:
- Has everything you need to get started, dust filter, easy to connect everything
- Strange way for mounting 2.5" HDD; power LED is too bright and blinds me when I walk by (had to put tape to cover it, but now I realize I can just disconnect the cable for it); my motherboard didn't have USB 3.0 connector for front-panel so I can't use the second USB slot now; front-panel for USB and audio/mic is located on the bottom-side of computer (would make more sense at the top).
High quality, low cost.
Freaknugget from Edmonton writes:
- Sturdy, well designed, attractive. The design is slightly unusual but functional.
- I have done a few builds with this case and for the price you won't find a better quality case. For a basic build it is fantastic.