The EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 Modular Power Supply is Here!
The EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 power supply is here. This power supply raises the bar with an 80 Plus Gold rating, with 1300W of continuous power, exceptional efficiency and a fully modular design.
Not to forget, a first class 10 Year EVGA Warranty. The entire electrical design was engineered to be efficient, silent and optimized for the enthusiast. Take your system to the max with the EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2.
Ready for 4th Gen Intel® Core Processors with C6 / C7 Idle Mode
The EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 has arrived! This power supply is 80 Plus Gold Rated, offers 1300W of continuous power, exceptional efficiency and is fully modular. Not to mention, a first class 10 Year EVGA Warranty.
Designed with enthusiast needs in mind the EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 power supply is the best choice to power this and next generation enthusiast computers. Take your system to the next level and power up with the EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2!
Trust EVGA to label all of their Power Supplies in Continous Power, the steady stream of power a PSU can output continously, rather than the amount delivered at a short term peak.
EVGA delivers the highest quality cables possible, with sleeved calbes and a fully modular design for optimal cable management and the best looks.
Single 12V Rail:
A single +12V rail offers the best power output, rail stability and compatibility with the latest hardware. The EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 provides up to 83.3 Amps on a single 12V rail.
EVGA 10 Year Warranty
With an exceptional 10 year warranty, along with EVGA's legendary customer support, you can rest easy knowing that you've got the best protection inthe industry.
- 80 PLUS Gold certified, typically 90% efficiency under load
- Superior vertical double layer main transformer stablizes power
- Highest quality Japanese Nippon Chemi-Con solid state capacitors have long-term reliability
- Quiet and Intelligent Auto Fan for near-silent operation
- High Current Single Rail Design maximizes power efficiency
- NVIDIA SLI Ready, supports Multiple Video Cards
- Protection Circuitry Built In:
- OVP (Over Voltage Protection)
- UVP (Under Voltage Protection)
- OCP (Over Current Protection)
- OPP (Over Power Protection)
- SCP (Short Circuit Protection)
- OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
- EVGA's Unparalleled Customer Support
Modular Power Supply Cable Kit
|Input Voltage||100 ~ 240 Vac, 50 / 60Hz|
|Input Current||15A max @ 100 ~ 120 Volts rms
7.5A max @ 200 ~ 240 Volts rms
|Efficiency||Typical: 90% (80+ Gold Certified)|
|Total Combined Output||1300W|
|Cooling||140mm Sanyo Denki Ball Bearing Cooling Fan|
|80 PLUS®||Yes, 80+ Gold Certified|
|Active PFC||Yes, .99 Active PFC|
|Protection||OVP (Over Voltage Protection)
UVP (Under Voltage Protection)
OCP (Over Current Protection)
OPP (Over Power Protection)
SCP (Short Circuit Protection)
OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
|Certifications||80 PLUS Gold certified (up to 94% efficient)
ATX12V v2.32 and EPS v2.92 compliant
NVIDIA® SLI®-Ready certified
|Connectors||1x Motherboard 24 pin
2x CPU 12 V ATX/EPS (4 + 4 pin)
6x 8 pin (6+2) PCI-E
2x 6 pin PCI-E 12x SATA
5x Molex Peripheral
1x 4 pin Floppy
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 50° C (32 ~ 122° F)|
|Safety Approvals||BSMI, CB, CE, cTUVus, C-Tick, FCC, RoHS, TUV|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||200 x 150 x 85mm (7.9 x 5.9 x 3.3")|
|Net Weight||3.0kg (6.6 lb)|
- EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 1300W Modular Power Supply with:
- Modular Cable Kit
- Power Cable
- Product Overview